You can set up parental control locks by Movie Ratings, TV Ratings, TV content, certain channels, by title and also hide Show/Movie titles.
Here are the steps to lock certain content:
- Hit the ‘Menu’ button on your remote control
- Highlight the picture of the house on the left hand side of the screen and hit the ‘OK’ button
- Highlight the Set up box and hit the ‘OK’ button
- Highlight the Parental Control box and hit the ‘OK’ button
- You must enter a 4 digit pin number. If this is your first time using Parental Controls it will ask you to re-enter the pin. Please remember this pin number, you will need it everytime you want to make changes to any of the Parental Control Locks.
6. Highlight which category you would like to put locks on, hit the ‘OK’ button
7. Highlight you lock preferences and hit the ‘OK’ button.
If you want to set locks on another category press the ‘LAST” button on the remote, select the new category you want to set lock for and hit ‘OK’ button.
When you are finished setting all your parental control locks hit the ‘EXIT’ button and you are done.